Sunday, March 18, 2007

Paige Ann





We are excited to announce our newest family member: Paige Ann. She was born at 11:35 a.m. on March 7th. She weighed 5 pounds, and was 18 inches long. She has Greg's chin and my nose. Unfortunately, she also has my dad's hairline (dark hair on the sides and back, but very little on top). We just need to glue bows to her head until her hair fills in. She is an absolute joy in our home! Austin and Macy absolutely adore her (and Greg and I are pretty smitten with her as well)!

My good friend is a professional photographer and asked if she could document the birth. So, here are some of the more "tasteful" pictures that she took. This is Macy's 3-year-old picture as well. (For the record, we do still take pictures of Austin, I just don't have one to post right now.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I love her!! Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help with anything!!
Annie

Sarah and Adam said...

I love the Shaffer chin! Congratulations to you all, I can't wait to meet her.