Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve Dinner

We had such a wonderful time at dinner on Christmas Eve (and we missed everyone that couldn't make it). We had the entire restaurant to ourselves so I didn't worry too much about the rowdy children (my rowdy children to be more specific). We don't get to see each other very often, and I love catching up with everyone. The food was delicious, and the company was so much fun.  Merry Christmas everybody!

The classic "Grandpa Strangle Hug":

My favorite part of this next picture is Abby's tongue in Lisa's drink. I wonder if Lisa realized this later when she went to drink it. Hmmm....
The kind, generous, thoughtful people who funded this wonderful evening:
Everyone was excited to see Jeff again, but Grandma and Grandpa were particularly captivated. Although, in the future, I think it would be much more fun if we went to visit him. I seriously doubt that there would be a Christmas Eve blizzard on Maui.
My favorite picture of the night:

2 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you so much for posting the pictures--it was great!

Alexie said...

Curtis and I DO really like each other. He was in the middle of watching our child near the fish tank when he was told to smile and was caught off guard. We'll work on the picture posing- Annie and Ed seem to have it down. So cute, can't you just photoshop the silverware out?