Thursday, March 22, 2007

Josie Pictures

I made it onto the blog!! Ed, Josie, and I are still doing great. Josie is posing for pictures for me. Not sure if she likes it. But here are a couple that we thought were cute. She still has no teeth and she inchworms and trys to crawl and loves her new walker. She follows me around the kitchen hitting my toes with it.





This is her first swing ride at the park. The little daredevil loved it. Had enough of her yet?
Well, now that we've figured it out(except for the formating.), we loved seeing and reading about the family. Keep em coming.









2 comments:

Sarah and Adam said...

She is just so cute, Annie! I am so glad you made it to the blog. I guess we should probably post some photos also...

Linda said...

She is absolutely adorable! She looks just like her mom to me!
-Emily