So I think the Russells have a new tradition: Various odd fruit night. The night of the 6th we went shopping and as I was browsing the fruit section I saw a fruit that caught my eye. It looked a little something like this:

Being in an adventurous mood I decided to try it. My sisters picked up on the idea of buying strange fruit. Christin picked up a coconut and Mini decided to get asparagus. Nothing too crazy, I guess, but other than my fruit there wasn’t anything we’ve never tried before. Anyway, turns out my fruit was a dragonfruit, and we had to look up online how to cut and eat it.

Turns out everything was delicious! The coconut was fun to break open and drain. The dragonfruit was really sweet and dyed everything it touched red. The asparagus, well, we cooked it wrong and had to throw it away.


1 comment:
It makes my mouth water just looking at it. It looks like it tastes wonderful. I love this tradition! Looks like you guys are having a blast.
Post a Comment