This is really just a comment about one of Heidi's posts on her personal blog. I tried to leave a comment, but it wouldn't let me so here you are:
Heidi, he is so cute! I found a some all natural drops that helped with Abby's tummy and digestion. Ity looks like molasses (or thick prune juice if you're being positive) but I think it's called Little Tummies. It always helps and I can just add a few drops to her bottles or squirt it in her mouth and I like that it's natural so I don't feel so bad. Also, we learned at Apple Juice is not so good for constipation, because of the pectan or something, but White Grape Juice does the trick!
-Lex
PS- Those of you without kids, i'm sorry. But our life does now revelove around sleeping, pooping, and eating. :o)
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Lex-I'll try to see whats up with the comments on my blog.
Post a Comment